- The Writer’s Legal GPS: A guide for navigating the legal landscape of publishing. Sidebar Saturdays (a division of Prose-In-Progress, Inc.). April 2020.
On a Nude Beach With My Parents, Baring Almost All. New York Times. January 2020
- Books to Film: The Option Versus The Shopping Agreement. Jane Friedman Blog. July 2020
- Life Story Rights: Clearance and Acquisition for Literary Works. Independent Book Publishers Association Independent Magazine. November 2017.
- Negotiating Editorial Control in Publishing Contracts. Jane Friedman Blog. November 22, 2016
- Sidebar Saturdays – publishing law blog for writers with weekly publications. Current.
- Lost Profits. Intellectually Speaking Column: San Diego Union-Tribune. July 1995.
- Coy V. Iowa: The Right To Face-To-Face Confrontation. Houston Law Review. July 1989; Volume 26, Issue 04.